Roy D. Cracraft (President / Owner)
Roy has over 40 years experience as a Journeyman Wireman and Business Manager. Roy strives for perfection and his vast experience in business operations and commercial / industrial installation’s gives credibility and oversight to Indicom’s daily operations.
- 1994 to present – President / Owner of Indicom Electric Company
- 1992 to 1993 worked as foreman for Primary Electric
- 1989 to 1992 worked as an Estimator / Project Manager for Indicom Electric Company, IL
- 1982 to 1989 ran his own electrical contracting business
- 1977 to 1982 worked as a Journeyman Electrician
- 1972 to 1977 served an IBEW apprenticeship
Mike Behrend (Project Manager / Estimator)
Mike has over 28 years field experience as an electrician and foreman running multiple T.I. and ground up projects exceeding 1 million dollar value. Mike proved himself in the field after years of successfully completing difficult projects and exceeding expectations. Mike played a key role in the development of Indicom’s excellent relationship with Target and the general contractors working on Target projects. He was promoted to Project Manager / Estimator in October of 2007. Since his promotion, Mike has successfully managed multiple T.I.’s and ground up construction projects.
- 2007 to present – Indicom Electric – Project Manager / Estimator
- 1999 to 2007 – Indicom Electric – General Foreman
- 1997 to 1999 – Indicom Electric – Field Electrician
- 1988 to 1997 – Viking Electric – Field Electrician
Traci Inman (Office Manager / Accounting Manager)
Traci has over 16 years experience in the Construction industry. Traci strives for perfection and has excellent organizational and administration skills. Traci has a strong work ethic and takes her job very seriously by always doing what is best for the Company. With her Management experience and her vast knowledge of office administration, she has been a great addition to Indicom Electric Company.
- 2008 to Present – Indicom Electric – Office Manager / Account Manager
- 2007 to 2008 – Indicom Electric – Human Resource Manager / Administration Manager
- 2005 to 2007 – Trend Homes – Production Coordinator
- 2000 to 2005 – Systems Installations And Technical Engineering, Inc. – Director of Operations
Randy Webber (Administration / HR Manager)
Randy has been in the electrical construction industry for over 27 years, starting with Viking Electric in January 1986. With the closing of Viking Electric, Randy moved to Indicom Electric in August 2010. His current position is HR Manager and Administrator.
James Lemons (Shop Manager)
Jim has been with Indicom Electric since 1997. As the shop manager, Jim oversees the maintenance of the facilities, vehicles, equipment, tools and material handling for Indicom Electric.